Flad Park Baseketball Court replacement
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball court at Flad Park in 2020. The existing court was in poor condition, contained cracking asphalt, and was showing signs of deterioration.
The project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball court and standard
- Restoration of the old court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard half-court basketball area
- Striping of the new court to half court standards
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the court
A public Informational Meeting will be held at:
Odana Hills Golf Course Clubhouse
4627 Odana Rd
Madison, WI 53711
Thursday, February 13, 2020
City Staff will make a short presentation on the project and be available to answer any questions
Work is scheduled to be completed in 2020.
A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below.
If you have questions or comments or are unable to attend the public meeting, please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.