Bordner Park Basketball court replacement
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball courts at Bordner Park in 2019. The existing courts were in poor condition, contained cracking asphalt, and were not regulation size or configuration.
The playground was replaced in 2017 and a new path was installed to provide access.
The project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball courts and standards
- Restoration of the old court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard half court basketball
- Striping of the new court to half court standards
- Installation of a new standard (pole and hoop)
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the court
City Parks construction crews are currently removing the existing court and preparing the new site for paving.
Parks has hired contractor Raymond.P. Cattell Inc. to place asphalt pavement once the new site has been prepared. Paving is scheduled to be complete by June 1st, 2020.
A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or email@example.com.