Metro Transit Service Changes Start on Sunday, August 22
Friday, August 20, 2021 - 4:16pm
Metro will implement the following service changes on Sunday, August 22.
- Route 10 - Route will be suspended.
- Route 27 - Route will be suspended.
- Route 28 - A new modified Route 28 will be implemented that will include service for Eken Park residents.
- Route 38 - This weekday route will be restored with added mid-day service.
- Routes 8, 12, 15, 70 and 72 - These routes will be moved from State St. to W. Washington Ave.
- Route 6/26 - Schedule adjustments have been made to these routes to facilitate a downtown transfer at the end of the day.
- Route 81 - A bus stop has been shifted from Franklin St. to Blair St.
- Various Bus Stop Changes have also been made.
For more information, contact the Metro customer service center at (608) 266-4466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete information is available at:
- Metro Customer Service, 608-266-4466