The last round of curbside collection of sandbags starts on Monday, Sept. 9, 2019. Learn how to request collection and correctly place your sandbags for pickup.
See, climb and explore the big rigs and shop from the kids-to-kids garage sale 9:00 am – 12:00 pm on Saturday, Sept. 21!
Your input will help guide Madison Water Utility as we plan for the next phase of water conservation and sustainability in Madison.
Mayor Satya released the 2020 Executive Capital Budget, highlighting her top 3 priorities: Land Use & Transportation, Neighborhoods & Housing, and Green & Resilient.
News Releases View all news »
- 09/13 National Voter Registration Day 2019
- 09/13 Madison Maintains Aaa Bond Rating
- 09/12 Street Closure--Williamson Street
- 09/11 City Staff Memo & Maps on F-35 Environmental Impact Statement
- 09/09 Street Closure--East Doty Street
- 09/09 Final Sandbag Collection Opportunity Begins Today
- 09/07 Green Card Voices Book Launch and Events Highlight Immigrant Experiences in Madison
Calendar View all events »
- Sept. 17 Roads Salt Certification Class View full calendar 09/17/2019
- Sequoya Knitting Group View full calendar 09/17/2019
- Tuesday Movie Matinee: "Rocketman" (2019) View full calendar 09/17/2019
- Teen Tuesday View full calendar 09/17/2019
- FREE September Dances each TUESDAY in Olin Park Pavilion View full calendar 09/17/2019
- Toddler Time View full calendar 09/18/2019
Tuesday, Sep. 17, 2019 View all Meetings »
- 12:15 PM Building Code, Fire Code, Conveyance Code and Licensing Board
- 1:00 PM Monona Terrace Booking Event Assistance Advisory Committee
- 1:30 PM Yahara Watershed Improvement Network Executive Committee
- 1:30 PM Yahara Watershed Improvement Network Group
- 4:00 PM Olbrich Botanical Society Board of Directors
- 4:30 PM Common Council Executive Committee
- 4:30 PM Madison Food Policy Council - Urban Agriculture Work Group
- 6:00 PM Finance Committee
- 6:30 PM Common Council