Enforcement Requests are granted based on two criteria:
- The first is whether or not it presents an undue hardship
- And whether or not it alters the nature of the program
To request a modification fill out the form (We have to make it)
- Accessible Facilities (building access)
- Requesting Accommodations
- Once a request is submitted we will begin discussions with the department.
- We will provide a letter granting the accommodation, or an explanation of why it was denied.
- If a request is denied alternate requests can and should be made, this process is interactive and we want to ensure access to services.
Accomplishments & Projects
We have worked collaboratively with other city agencies to create and build accessible facilities and at the legislative level. Some highlights include:
- Efforts to eliminate minimum wage